Viewing appointments now open !! (per Alert Level-3). Due to Covid the Auction date is extended to 7 October 2021 (unless sold prior).
Immerse yourself as you step inside this exciting, architecturally designed family home. It incorporates cleverly designed, generous open plan living that matches functionality with space, warmth and light, plus amazing views upstairs that stretch from Auckland City through to Takapuna.
Spend a little extra quiet time viewing to fully appreciate the detail and thought that has gone into this magnificent "as new" home just completed in June 2020.
Some of the special features include:
- Indoor / outdoor entertaining flow to the private north
facing sunny deck.
- Stunning kitchen plus scullery with Smeg oven, induction
hob & dishwasher.
- 4 bedrooms upstairs with 2 ensuite bathrooms, and
powder room downstairs.
- Modern, low maintenance building materials.
- Summer cooling or winter warmth is infinitely flexible
with double glazing throughout and insulation not only in
the ceilings and walls, but also added between the 2
levels, as well as in the garage. Upstairs has ducted heat
pump vents in the bedrooms, downstairs has 2 x Daiken
heat pumps and a living room gas fire.
- Freehold site, fully fenced including a 7m electric gate &
Bosch security system.
- Fully tiled master ensuite with bath and separate, dual
- Cleverly designed, oversized sliding doors built into the
family room offer flexibility to close off as an office or
hideaway children's playroom.
- Totally soundproofed and insulated home theatre / media
40 Aramoana Avenue is a rare find that represents a fantastic buying opportunity for a superior, modern, low maintenance home that will surpass your expectations, and thoroughly deserves your earliest viewing once permitted under Covid-19 rules. Please call or email to register your interest. Note Auction date deferred until 30 Sept unless sold prior.
To download property files, go to:
or e-book link:
Stone coated pressed steel tile
Weatherboard and Block
Aluminium, Double glazing
Walls, Cavity insulation between levels and garage plus media room, Ceiling
Timber, Tiles and Carpet
New, Designer, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Scullery, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Other (Engineered stone)
Bath, Separate shower
Licensed REAA 2008
M: 021 808 808
Licensed Sales Consultant
Licensed REAA 2008
M: 021 062 6382
18 Clarence St, Devonport Devonport North Shore City